The second quarter offered some great trading opportunities across all asset classes. As we head into the new quarter, I think market volatility will decline, yet I still think it will be a great quarter to trade.
My rationale is that traders in stocks and FX, overreacted on the way down, and now look to overact on the way up. The best example of this is EURUSD and AUDUSD, where we saw massive losses followed by almost complete retracements.
In stock markets, the Nasdaq 100 managed the same feat, while both the Dow Jones and S&P500 still has room to go. I think the same is true for crude oil prices.
To know more about what our analysts think, keep on reading.
- EURUSD Gains as Europe Eases Lockdowns, Price to Turn Lower in June
- GBPUSD Could Reach its Zenith When the UK Economy Reopens
- USDJPY will Fluctuate Violently in Q3 as Japan’s Economy Worsens Under the Coronavirus Pandemic
- AUDUSD: Covid-19 Engulfs the Australian Economy
- NZDUSD: Negative Interest Rates Dominate the Financial Landscape
- Stocks battle back from Covid-19 crash … but for how long?
- Covid-19 and geopolitical factors continue to impact the price of gold
- Crude oil prices stage a volatile recovery
- Cryptocurrencies first big test