|Legal Name||Bitso Exchange|
|Trading Fees||Maker: 0.098%/ Taker: 0.075%|
|Deposit Methods||Wire Transfer and Cryptocurrency|
|Supported Cryptos||Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Ripple (XRP), and True USD|
|Fiat||Mexican Peso (MXN)|
|Customer Service||Email, Phone|
|Trading Options||Spot Trading, Margin Trading|
Bitso is one of the popular crypto exchanges that is widely known for its simple user interface and effective trading. Bitso is a place where both newcomers and trading professionals will be able to trade with ease.
– Advertisement –
However, like any other exchange, Bitso has its positives and negatives that have been expressed by numerous traders.
In this in-depth Bitso review we will dig into the exchange fees, features, trading, and much more. Let us get started and look in detail in this review now,
What is Bitso?
Bitso is one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges based in Mexico. The exchange headquarters is located in Mexico City. Bitso exchange was created by three individuals namely Ben Peters, Daniel Vogel, and Pablo Gonzalez. It was founded in the year 2014.
– Advertisement –
Bitso is the first cryptocurrency exchange in the industry to offer cryptocurrency trading against the Mexican peso. Apart from cryptocurrency trading services, Bitso also offers cryptocurrency payment services as well. Bitso also has its mobile app for iOS and Android.
- Trading Platform: The platform allows you to sell your cryptocurrencies so you can get fiat currencies in return. The Bitso trading platform also comes with additional features such as limit order where you can set your market order to be processed only at a specified price level.
- Bitso Wallet: The Bitso wallet supports four main cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, and Ripple. It enables the overview of your balances and the deposits and withdrawals history.
- Security: Bitso ensures the Know Your Customer (KYC) standards. It is used to protect the exchange against fraudulent activity such as money laundering. The KYC process involves three levels of verification, which determine the limits on a trading account.
- Customer Support: The customer support service at Bitso is in the form of a comprehensive help center, support ticket, and live chat. It also contains an FAQ, buying a guide, video tutorials, and written tutorials as well.
- Mobile App: There is a native mobile app provided by the Bitso exchange where you can continue trading the cryptocurrencies completely from your mobile.
Bitso Fees and Limits
The trading fee for takers in Bitso is 0.075%. There is a slight discount on the trading fee for the makers who trade with a trading fee of 0.098%. These fees are below the industry average which has been around 0.25%.
Bitso charges a convenient withdrawal fee amounting to nearly 0.0003 BTC when withdrawing BTC. The Bitso exchange…
Read more:Bitso Exchange | Bitso Exchange Review