- You can use Bityard‘s margin trading services both in commodity derivatives and crypto-assets.
- By trading in the derivatives market, you invest in an underlying commodity with rights to exchange it at a fixed price in the future.
- At Bityard, you get maximum leverage of 125x on crypto and 200x on derivatives.
- Bityard offers many features such as Floating P&L, SL ratio, TP ratio, Leverage slider, etc.
- You can easily customize the margin trading window at Bityard.
- Bityard charges you with no interest but a high fee on margin trading.
What is margin trading?
Margin trading allows you to trade with borrowed funds and with your initial capital as collateral. This way, you can increase your investment with a smaller capital and increase your returns. The exchange usually charges you interest or an overall trading fee for the borrowed funds.
To learn about margin trading basics, you can read our guide on margin trading.
Margin trading at Bityard
Bityard offers isolated margin trading with a customizable easy to use interface.
Bityard Margin Trading
Contracts offered by Bityard
Contracts are an instrument that allows you to trade on the price movements of assets. These assets include commodity derivatives such as gold, silver, crude oil, etc., as well as crypto assets such as BTC, ETH, etc.
Unlike the spot market, contract trading allows you to trade on assets without actually owning them. While HODLing an asset, you get a significant return in weeks or even months. In comparison to that, by trading digital contracts on bityard, you can take returns daily.
What is derivatives margin trading?
Derivatives represent assets such as crude oil, gold, silver, copper, etc., and you can trade on any of these. While buying commodity derivatives, you buy the rights without actually possessing the commodity.
The seller gives you the commodity’s ownership to exchange it in the future at a specific price. You then try and earn a profit based on the spot price of the commodity.
There are 11 commodities available at Bityard for margin trading. Since derivatives are not as volatile as cryptocurrencies, you get a higher maximum investment level of 40,000 USDT for crude oil.